The British government faces court action from a group of doctors over the death of weapons expert David Kelly in 2003. They’re pushing for a new inquiry after the first reached a verdict of suicide. Kelly was behind a report showing Britain knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before joining the invasion. And as RT’s Laura Emmett found out, the evidence in the case isn’t as clear as previously thought.
- FLASH PHOTO: Catholic Bishops Give NAZI Salute, Notice Pope Benedict at Center
- Project Mockingbird – Where Mainstream Media Corruption Roots Took Hold
- Alan Grayson (High Quality Version): Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?
- ProjectPM.org – Exposing The Cyber Surveillance State
- Kerry Cassidy – Journalist, Investigator, Filmmaker