Propaganda in the United States is propaganda spread by government and media entities within the United States. Propaganda is information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to influence opinions. Propaganda is not only in advertising; it is also in radio, newspaper, posters, books, and anything else that might be sent out to the widespread public.
- FLASH PHOTO: Catholic Bishops Give NAZI Salute, Notice Pope Benedict at Center
- Norway Premier “Begged” Putin To Stop Massacre Planned By “Elites”
- The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation
- Five Things That #OccupyWallStreet Has Done Right
- August 29, 2012 – DCMX Radio: Music Industry Corruption, Pop Culture Puppets, Control Mechanisms, Programming Icons