Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi, 53, died February 14, 2009 of “suspicious” causes. Dr. Noah (formerly Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi) is described in his American biography as a pioneer of Mind-Body-Quantum medicine who lectured in five countries and ran a successful health care center General Medical Clinics Inc. in King County, Washington for 15 years after suffering a heart attack in 1989. Among his notable accomplishments was discovering an antitoxin treatment for bioweapons.
- FLASH PHOTO: Catholic Bishops Give NAZI Salute, Notice Pope Benedict at Center
- Norway Premier “Begged” Putin To Stop Massacre Planned By “Elites”
- Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50?
- Isaac Kappy – Hollywood Actor [NOW DEAD] Whistleblower on Elite Pedophilia & Sacrifice
- Infowars Hidden Camera – Fluoride Treatment Facility: Nightly News Report