August “Gus” Watanabe, 67, died June 9, 2009. He was found dead outside a cabin in Brown County. Friends discovered the body, a .38-caliber handgun and a three-page note at the scene. They said he had been depressed following the death last month of his daughter Nan Reiko Watanabe Lewis. She died at age 44 while recovering from elective surgery. Watanabe was one of the five highest-paid officers of Indianapolis pharmaceutical maker Eli Lilly and Co. when he retired in 2003.
- FLASH PHOTO: Catholic Bishops Give NAZI Salute, Notice Pope Benedict at Center
- Norway Premier “Begged” Putin To Stop Massacre Planned By “Elites”
- Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50?
- Isaac Kappy – Hollywood Actor [NOW DEAD] Whistleblower on Elite Pedophilia & Sacrifice
- Infowars Hidden Camera – Fluoride Treatment Facility: Nightly News Report