Andrei Tropinov, Sergei Rizhov, Gennadi Benyok, Nicolai Tronov and Valery Lyalin died in a Russian plane crash. The five scientists were employed at the Hydropress factory, a member of Russia’s state nuclear corporation and had assisted in the development of Iran’s nuclear plant. They worked at the Bushehr nuclear power plant and helped to complete construction. Officially Russian investigators say that human error and technical malfunction caused the deadly crash, which killed 45 and left 8 passengers surviving.
- FLASH PHOTO: Catholic Bishops Give NAZI Salute, Notice Pope Benedict at Center
- Project Mockingbird – Where Mainstream Media Corruption Roots Took Hold
- Alan Grayson (High Quality Version): Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?
- ProjectPM.org – Exposing The Cyber Surveillance State
- Kerry Cassidy – Journalist, Investigator, Filmmaker